I might be the biggest Nicki Minaj fan in the entire state of Pennsylvania.
If someone were to ask me what my talents were, I would definitely mention the fact that I can rap every Nicki Minaj song and feature ever released–yes, even the mixtapes from before she was famous. I’m kind of obsessed and, let’s be honest, I’m not ashamed to admit it.
A lot of my friends know me for my obsession and they just love to poke fun at it. Once, someone stated that they liked a Nicki Minaj song, and, in an effort to ensure my position as the Nicki Minaj expert, I exclaimed “NO!!! SHE’S MINE!” … *sigh* Not really my finest moment but it sure did make everyone realize how crazy about Nicki I am…
But anyway, my point is that I am such a Barb (and if you don’t know what that is, I think you need to do a little research on Nic!).
Here’s some evidence to prove it:
- I searched for her old mixtapes everywhere online and ended up downloading them from some sketchy site.
- I bought an hour of overpriced internet at the airport just so I could download Pink Friday on the day it came out before I boarded my flight.
- I ran to the nearest Mac counter to get her Mac Viva Glam Nicki lipstick…and considered buying two tubes.
- I tweet her at least a five times a week (my dream is to meet her and have her reply).
- I begged a salon owner to sell me her OPI line a week before it was officially released.
- I stayed up till midnight to get Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded even though I had school the next day.
- And, when I heard she was coming out with her own perfume? You know I acted like a crazy person when I went into Macy’s and saw the displays.
It’s perfect. It’s just awesome. It’s fruity and floral all in one…it’s hard to explain, so here‘s a video of the Harujuku Barbie herself describing it.
(By the way, did you see her face when Perez mentioned a TV show?! Here‘s some deets on that, just because I can’t resist.)
And, just look at the bottle. It’s like having a mini Nicki to carry around with you AT ALL TIMES!!! And people have actually been doing that too!
If you like Nicki Minaj, go out there and buy Pink Friday. And her Mac lipstick while you’re at it. Just buy everything Nicki Minaj, okay?
Also, as a side note, check out this advertisement for the perfume. See those shoes? They’re Jeffrey Campbells (my second love, after Nicki)! You can buy them in a less obnoxious color here–I’m considering getting the black, what do you think?
- Available in 1.7 oz ($49.00) or 3.3 oz ($59.00)
- Also comes in Hair Mist and Body Lotion
Anyone else tried this perfume? Anyone else like Nicki Minaj? Leave a comment or email me at email@example.com!